Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Thanks Wally, I thought more folks were grilling here

On 18-Jul-2007, Steve Calvin > wrote:

> Brick wrote:
>
> > Steve, you might note that the paragraph you question is abridged.
> > Your statement is useless without the rest of the content to compare
> > it with. That was eleven years ago and counting. Unless some hardy
> > soul archived the original, it's not likely we'll get it back. I've
> > personally
> > been around the group since 2003 and will attest to the fact that we
> > have always discussed both low and slow and hot and fast in this news
> > group. There have been some heated discussions about terminology,
> > but that is another discussion.
> >

> actually Brick, I wasn't bustin' chops it just caught my
> eye. I will discuss either if I have something to add. In
> this case though I had no knowledge of the unit that he
> asked about.
>
> Someone said that grilling is probably done more than que
> which for most of us is probably accurate.
>
> --
> Steve

No foul Steve. It's good to re-air the origen of the group(s) periodically
just to dispell misconceptions that might be precipitated by the titles.
(Jeez, just lookit! those big words.) As you can see now, AFB was
never meant to be restricted to just grilling or slow roasting and
it hasn't been.

--
Brick(Enforce the law first; change it later if necessary)