Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Steve Calvin Steve Calvin is offline

Default Thanks Wally, I thought more folks were grilling here

Brick wrote:

> Steve, you might note that the paragraph you question is abridged.
> Your statement is useless without the rest of the content to compare
> it with. That was eleven years ago and counting. Unless some hardy
> soul archived the original, it's not likely we'll get it back. I've
> personally
> been around the group since 2003 and will attest to the fact that we
> have always discussed both low and slow and hot and fast in this news
> group. There have been some heated discussions about terminology,
> but that is another discussion.

actually Brick, I wasn't bustin' chops it just caught my
eye. I will discuss either if I have something to add. In
this case though I had no knowledge of the unit that he
asked about.

Someone said that grilling is probably done more than que
which for most of us is probably accurate.

--
Steve