Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent Kent is offline

Default Thanks Wally, I thought more folks were grilling here

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Regarding your subject: 'Thanks Wally, I thought more folks were grilling
> here'
>
> Well, Robert, some of us do grill but this is alt.food.*barbecue*. The
> majority focus is on barbecue rather than other outdoor cooking. There is
> a lot of discussion on grilling.
>
> --
> Dave
> www.davebbq.com

Dave, as you know better than I, this has been kicked around a lot on this
NG. I think all here are very interested with low temp slow roasting with
wood on the barbecue. However I think 95% of all posters here, including
those that only post about slow cooking, grill the majority of the time
they are in the back yard. A large number grill on gas grills[horrors]. If
this NG was moderated and all posts were only about low and slow it wouldn't
survive. Posts about grilling are not bad. Posts about gas grills aren't
even bad. You, and a few others are the "soul" of this group. I've learned a
lot from you over the years I've been reading and posting. I just don't
think either focus should drift away. I hope no one does.

Kent