Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Thanks Wally, I thought more folks were grilling here

On Jul 16, 6:03 pm, "frohe" > wrote:

> Dude, ya missed it. Altho the focus here is on BBQ, we >do talk about grilling too.

Sure did.

> What part of Texas you in? I live outside Killeen.

Not so sunny San Antonio. We have had rain for something like 6 weeks
in a row, we have almost the entire amount of rain we get for a year
at this point, my house has flooded out twice, and we have had our
first tornado (verified) in years.

I'm a general contractor. I like the droughts. I miss the droughts.
I only have so much inside work... then the rest is outside. But I
guess the trade off is that we aren't around 100 degrees yet...

So frohe, what are you burnin' your fajitas on?

Robert