Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Thanks Wally, I thought more folks were grilling here

On Jul 16, 3:10 pm, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Well, Robert, some of us do grill but this is >alt.food.*barbecue*.

I understand. The name of the group wasn't lost on me.

>The majority focus is on barbecue rather than other >outdoor cooking. There is a lot of discussion on grilling.

Yup... see that too. I wasn't trying to insult the collective brain
trust by asking a question on simple grilling, and wasn't aware this
was the improper venue for such a question.

I think by your comments that you are confirming that, right?

I obviously assumed incorrectly that (like for me) bbq and grilling,
while distinctly different, can be done by the same people, and at
least in my part of Texas, actually is. Many can and do both and have
an equal enthusiasm for each.

The obvious lack of replies was good enough to shine a light on my
posting error, but thanks for taking the time to write your
explanative missive.

Robert