Posted to rec.food.sourdough,alt.bread.recipes
Dick Adams[_1_] Dick Adams[_1_] is offline

Default Good bread is back - newish book

"Joe Doe" > wrote in message ...
> Good Bread Is Back: A Contemporary History of French Bread, the Way It
> Is Made, and the People Who Make It (Hardcover)
> by Steven Laurence Kaplan.

I did not know this already, but it is possible to read a random page at
Amazon.com. This book is very poetical. It is quite amazing how much
can be said about bread, and how many different and impressive words
can be used. Bread is almost as good as wine, in that respect.

--
Dicky