Posted to alt.food.wine
Joseph Coulter[_2_] Joseph Coulter[_2_] is offline

Default One Day in Paris

MarcB > wrote in
ups.com:

> First thing. Take the Bateaux-Mouches ride.

this is always on my list. If a nice quieter less fancy but excellent lunch
is needed try L'oulette in the 13th they specialize in southwestern (French
SW that is) and have never dissappointed.

ropdin Museum is a good one if only one is doable. basically I am in with
the others My must see is the Opera Garnier, but a walk from the tour
eiffel on the right bank up to the tuilleries and over to the place vendome
and on to the Opera is a good choice to see many attractions

--
Joseph Coulter
cruises and vacations