Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza Rudy Canoza is offline

On Jul 12, 4:32 pm, Rupert > wrote:
> On Jul 13, 12:29 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>

> > Rupert the skirt-boy wrote:

> > > I buy products whose production caused animal deaths.

> > You *GO* to the shops *REPEATEDLY*, *KNOWING* the foods
> > you buy caused animal deaths in their production.

> Yes.

You're damned right "yes", you shitworm. Yes, you are actively,
repeatedly and knowingly participating in a process, and your
PARTICIPATION goes far beyond "merely financial" support.

> > You
> > do this *UNNECESSARILY*.

> Well, yes, I suppose so, in some sense.

In any meaningful sense of the word "necessary", rupie.

> > It's an active *process*, rupie. It isn't a passive
> > fact like a car being blue. This is something you
> > *DO*, rupie, all the time. There are numerous moral
> > qualities to this ACTIVITY, rupie, all of them
> > incriminating to you.

> Why exactly do you feel entitled to point your finger at me?

Because you posture and claim you're "respecting" the rights of
animals. You're doing no such thing. Your daily participation in
this death-causing process completely contradicts your claim to be
"respecting" animals' rights. For the same reason you [say that you]
don't buy any Persian rugs woven by Pakistani child slave labor, you
ought not consume any food whose production causes consequence-free
animal death on the massive scale that *YOUR* food does.