Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking,rec.food.cooking
Rechazador de Disparates Rechazador de Disparates is offline

Default 1,500 year old Chiles..

On Jul 12, 6:17�am, notbob > wrote:

> Your cat owns a backyard? *Does it pay taxes? *Has it been posted no
> trespassing to songbirds? *Does the environment and related ecosystems
> recognize her ownership rights? *I know if people kill certain bird
> species, they can be charged. *Why not cats? *If cats kill birds, can
> people kill cats? *Just some thoughts I have.

Don't bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me.

I have a rational respect for birds and the environment, I don't shoot
birds for "sport" but I don't do the backyard bird count or the
Christmas bird count either.

And I don't believe that cats are satanic.

My great grandfather's cousin was with Audubon on his expedition up
the Missouri river in the 1840's. The foliage in many of the paintings
you see in Audubon's folios painted by him, and Audubon only painted
the birds.

Audubon named a previously unknown Anthus species after my relative,
just as he named other birds after his other friends.

I have seen the rare pipit locally, but I didn't *** in my pants over
it.