Posted to talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Rupert the skirt-boy wrote:
> On Jul 12, 3:05 pm, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> Rupert the skirt-boy wrote:
>>> So where can I find

>> Google is your friend.
>>

> You have never once demonstrated that I behave in a way that is
> contrary to my professed values.

I have. So have Dutch and Chico.

You participate in processes that slaughter animals.
This is *NOT* "merely financial" support, as you lie.

>>> That's right,

>> So, you're a deontologist (you've said so, as well.)
>> And you believe in animal "rights", not animal liberation.
>>

> I'm a deontologist

You profess to believe in 'ar'. You don't /really/
believe it, of course, as your rights-violating
behavior shows.

>>> Oh, I don't know about that.

>> I do, you wheezy histrionic feminine windbag. It was
>> liberally sprinkled throughout your early posts.
>>

> I may have said things that

You have said - not "may" have said - that show you
profess to believe in 'ar'. It's bullshit, of course,
as your rights-violating behavior shows.

>>> As discussed a few times

>> It's incoherent slop, rupie, but it tends toward
>> deontological "ar".
>>

> Your political philosophy is

Your animal-ethics beliefs are slop - utterly
incoherent slop.

>>> You really are a joke

>> non sequitur, skirt-boy
>>

> Sequitur very much

That isn't even English, skirt-boy.

Your earlier comments were non sequitur.

>>> That's not an answer

>> It is an answer, rupie skirt-boy.

> No, it's not.

It is, rupie skirt-boy.

>> All the 'ar' blabber
>> is just to get laid by other skirt-boy histrionic 'ar'
>> fanatics.
>>
>>> Anyway, it's not a very good strategy for getting laid, is it? It's
>>> pretty hard to find vegan girls.

>> No, it isn't. Most 'vegans' are girls. The rest are
>> queers like you.

> Among the activists at Animal Liberation NSW

Mostly girls, and the rest queers.

>> But you're not interested in the
>> girls, rupie.

> Yes, folks, I think we finally have it:

rupie is a queer.

>>> Here is the paper I am working on at the moment.
>>> http://rupertmccallum.com/paper3.pdf

>> Blabber. It sure as **** isn't going to get you that
>> Field medal.
>>

> Pfffft.

That's the sound of the air going out of your tiny hope
of winning the Field medal.

>>> A small number of people express annoyance.

>> They all do.
>>

> The list gets bigger and bigger.

Right!

>>> I take it you know this

>> Right.
>>

> As I say,

No, as *I* say, skirt-boy: passive blabbering of 'ar'
dogma is all you do.

>>> Well

>> Read it.
>>

> Read what?

The answers.

>>> In *what*?

>> 'ar'. 'ar' bullshit, to be precise.
>>

> That's not an answer.

It certainly is. The fatuous, lacking-seriousness
question was, "in *what*" do you believe? I supplied
the answer: you believe in 'ar' bullshit.

>>> Why don't you

>> Gooey, incohere, hyper-emotional mess, skirt-boy.
>> That's what you are.

Well, then!

>>> No-one advocates this as an exceptionless

>> Not a word.
>>

> Yes, it is.

It isn't. That's why my word processor underlined it:
as a misspelled or non-existent word.

>>> rule, certainly I don't.

>> No, you carve out an incoherent, self-serving, smarmy
>> exception for yourself. It's utterly incoherent.
>>

> What's incoherent about it?

There's no coherent theory behind it. It's just
"rupie's comfort and ease", with no standards whatever.

>>> "Quod erat demonstrandum"

>> Right.

> I must try this

Heh heh heh...