Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blair P. Houghton Blair P. Houghton is offline

Default Restaurant critics beware!

Goomba38 > wrote:
>Blair P. Houghton wrote:
>
>> Apparently, up until this very last hearing, the guy doing
>> the suing /was/ the judge handling the trial.
>>
>> Don't ask me how.

>No, he was a judge, not THE judge of this trial. I was recently up in
>D.C. when this was going on and they were saying this shameless judge
>(the pants owner, not the trial's judge) will probably be losing his job
>over this stupid suit as he is either elected or appointed (I forget
>which). It isn't the first time he's sued someone over something lame,
>apparently?

I distinctly recall that he had actually managed to get
the early part of the process dealt with in his own court.
And if he'd been able to get the whole process done that
way, I have no doubt he'd have found for himself.

And yes, he should be tossed in jail for it.

--Blair