Posted to rec.food.cooking
BOB[_1_] BOB[_1_] is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

"kilikini" wrote...
> BOB wrote:
>> "kilikini" wrote...
>>> Nice! I've never been to an Outback, so I can't say anything good
>>> or bad about it. I'll have to Google for a menu. Do they have
>>> anything besides steaks?
>>>
>>> kili
>>>

>> Would you and Bluto like to try OutBack? I won a gift certificate
>> last month, and every time I've tried to go, something happened and I
>> couldn't go.
>> E-mail me (you do still have the address?) with your snail-addy and
>> it's yours.
>>
>> BOB

> We'll give it a try if you don't want the certificate. We can always use
> it. Is it store specific or general?

General. Any Outback, Bonefish Grill, Carrabas, Flemings, Lee Roy Selman's
or Roy's. Hmmm...Maybe I shoulda read the back before I offered. ;-)

> In any case, I don't think I have
> your e-mail addy anymore. Here's mine and we can exchange addresses:
> kilikini at tampabay dot rr dot com. (I know you're smart enough to
> figure
> that one out.)

Maybe I'm not. I left one of your spaces in there and it bounced back.
You'll have mail soon. (I hope)

> Hey, are you planning on going up to Micanopy Jan 1st. for the last Big
> Jim
> bash?

Yes. See my other reply to you in this thread. I've already notified the
contest organizers that I won't be in Felda this year, but asked them to
please keep me on the list for the future.

> kili

BOB