Posted to rec.food.cooking
BOB[_1_] BOB[_1_] is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

"kilikini" wrote...
> BOB wrote:
>> just finished a rib-eye steak that was (almost) grilled to perfection
>> on my Kamado #1

> I still want you to make us a pizza on your "K". If I watch it from start
> to finish, I know I'll be less intimidated to make one myself. (Of
> course,
> we only have an oven and the WSM.)
>
> kili

You can make and bake one. I've read too many of your posts to doubt it.
You do have the knowledge and technology. ;-)

I still have the pizza stone that I promised you for (I don't remember...was
it a birthday, anniversary, Christmas or what?). Remind me after Christmas
and I'll bring it to Burnt Island on New Year's Day.

BOB