Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

In article >,
Blair P. Houghton > wrote:

> Omelet > wrote:
> >I'm glad you have a good place. Even chain places will vary with the
> >manager.

> Thing about that is, the manager isn't your last point
> of quality assurance.
>
> Figure out how to contact corporate and tell them your
> local is managed by a schmuck.
>
> No shame in that. It's your money and your mouth.
>
> --Blair

No argument there... but, I've never had to climb that ladder. :-)
Most Chef's have a great deal of pride and the ones at Outback seem to
take a bad meal personally. <G>

So far anyhoo.

Red Lobster is an entirely different story.

I will most likely never eat there again.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.