Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blair P. Houghton Blair P. Houghton is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

ravenlynne > wrote:
>Blair P. Houghton wrote:
>> The only thing to get at Chili's is directions to Outback.
>>
>> There's bound to be one nearby. And worth the drive
>> and the wait.

>There's much better places to get a steak, I'm sure. But YMMV.

Not for twelve bucks. Great beef in the Outbacks. At least
around here the last nine times I've gone.

If you want prime meat, though, go across the street
to Fleming's. I've had positively orgasmic steaks in
Fleming's.

Outback owns Fleming's, by the way. Bought the lot from
Paul Fleming when he wanted to run off and do something
else.

Outback was so successful that they became a restaurant
empire. They also own Roy's and Carabba's and Bonefish
and Cheeseburger in Paradise and Blue Coral.

--Blair