Posted to rec.food.cooking
Skyhooks Skyhooks is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

cybercat wrote:

> "Steve Pope" > wrote in message
> > Blair P. Houghton > wrote:
> >
> >>The only thing to get at Chili's is directions to Outback.

> > Actually, their black bean burger is uniquely good. I've
> > had just about every type of veggie burger out there and
> > it's probably in the top two or three.
> >

> Chili's is top-notch Tex-mex/burger joint food. And they have
> always had vegetarian dishes. Twenty-five years ago they had
> veggie tacos in Houston. This is when they were still a private
> company and had no stores outside of Texas.

Oh, the best hamburger I remember EVER having was at Chili's on
Westheimer Blvd (11,000+ block or somewhere about that) in Houston. I
still remember that dinner, and alas I've never had another burger at
Chili's that's been nearly as good at that first one. I always enjoy
eating at Chili's too (add that to my top five <g>).

Sky