Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ravenlynne Ravenlynne is offline

Default Name 5 Franchise Eateries you like

Goomba38 wrote:
> notbob wrote:
>> From my Outhouse thread, name five Franchise eateries you like.
>> Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream (Baseball Nut)
>> In-n-Out (Double Cheese n' Coke, no fries)
>> Mimi's Cafe (Cobb salad, otherwise still leary)
>> Subway (the $3 daily, only)
>>
>> That's it! ....see I can't even come up with 5. :\
>>
>> nb

> Bahama Breeze
> Arby's currently I'm nuts about their wonderful chicken salad sandwich
> but I don't get anything else there.

I forgot about those two. I love Bahama breeze. LOVE it. I have to
make the jamaican beef patties with the mango salsa at home now since I
don't have access. I've only been to the Memphis one. And the Arby's
chicken salad sandwich is divine.

--
-Gina in Italy

"evil government scientist Dirk Benedict."
- Anim8rFSK