Posted to misc.rural,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.agriculture,alt.philosophy,alt.food.vegan
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Default Considering human influence on animals

****wit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as
always and chronic time-waster, lied:

You are no challenge at all, ****wit.

Too much time-wasting...

No, ****wit. *No* contrived "challenge" you may issue
is beyond Dutch's or my ability, ****wit. Dutch and I
both are more capable in every aspect of life than you.
Dutch owns multiple properties in Canada, you
****wit, while you split your time between a vacant lot
in Kennesaw (http://tinyurl.com/yrhvvf) and a leaky
rusting houseboat on Lake Lanier.

>>> Every one of them is

>> a complete waste of time.

> You lost again

He kicked your pimply cracker ass again.