Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Name 5 Franchise Eateries you like

Goomba38 wrote on Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:51:39 -0400:

G> notbob wrote:
??>> From my Outhouse thread, name five Franchise eateries you
??>> like.
??>>
??>> Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream (Baseball Nut)
??>> In-n-Out (Double Cheese n' Coke, no fries)
??>> Mimi's Cafe (Cobb salad, otherwise still leary)
??>> Subway (the $3 daily, only)
??>>
??>> That's it! ....see I can't even come up with 5. :\
??>>
??>> nb

G> Bahama Breeze
G> Arby's currently I'm nuts about their wonderful chicken
G> salad sandwich but I don't get anything else there.

There are a number of places that I have to grit my teeth and
use when I'm in a hurry. Subway("Hold the Mayo!") and even
MacDonald's Grilled Chicken Sandwich ("Hold the Mayo", too and
blot the chicken with a napkin) are not too bad but I can't say
I'm enthusiastic about any franchise. There are a number of
chains that are not franchises, AFAIK, like Legal Seafoods, that
are quite good if not what they were when they began.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations:
not.jim.silverton.at.verizon.not