Posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini kilikini is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

BOB wrote:
> "kilikini" wrote...
>> Nice! I've never been to an Outback, so I can't say anything good
>> or bad about it. I'll have to Google for a menu. Do they have
>> anything besides steaks?
>>
>> kili
>>

> Would you and Bluto like to try OutBack? I won a gift certificate
> last month, and every time I've tried to go, something happened and I
> couldn't go.
> E-mail me (you do still have the address?) with your snail-addy and
> it's yours.
>
> BOB

We'll give it a try if you don't want the certificate. We can always use
it. Is it store specific or general? In any case, I don't think I have
your e-mail addy anymore. Here's mine and we can exchange addresses:
kilikini at tampabay dot rr dot com. (I know you're smart enough to figure
that one out.)

Hey, are you planning on going up to Micanopy Jan 1st. for the last Big Jim
bash?

kili