Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] Terry Pulliam Burd[_1_] is offline

Default Restaurant critics beware!

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 22:21:12 -0500, Steve Wertz
> rummaged among random neurons and opined:

>On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:49:08 -0700, Terry Pulliam Burd wrote:
>
>> OB Food: Anyone who tries to eat a meal at LA Superior's cafeteria is
>> out of his/her mind.

>That's it - I'm suing you for defamation. We could make it
>class action suit. Who's with me?

Bwahahaha! If you tried the case at LA Superior, you wouldn't be able
to find a judge in the entire building who would find me guilty. *And*
the judge would likely require the plaintiffs to buy me lunch at the
great little bistro across the street (which name escapes me) after
the verdict was rendered :-)

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd

-- Duncan Hines