Posted to rec.food.cooking
Blair P. Houghton Blair P. Houghton is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

Omelet > wrote:
>I don't even bother with Red Lobster any more. Mom and I walked out once
>when they refused to make a simple substitution.

I've never had that problem at RL.

Quite the opposite.

I used to go in to RL for lunch once or twice a week.

They had trout, but the cajun trout was blackened.

I asked them to change it by doing it broiled, with the
cajun spice, without butter or oil (trout has enough in
it), and just carrots instead of the veggie mix.

After a few tweaks over a few weeks, they'd recognize
the order in the kitchen and get it exact.

--Blair