Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Outback Steakhouse

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> On Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:09:46 -0500, Omelet wrote:
>
> > Oh for pity...
> >
> > Let me know when your Birthday is!

> Didn't we just talk about on the phone? Remember...? You said
> you were going to be busy shootin up innocent little targets or
> something.

Sorry, forgot the date. :-)

I'll be at the Saxet gun show in Austin the 3rd weekend of this month
however, then I plan to hit MT. I need to stock up on canned chinese
veggies.

> I agree with Kili though - nothing I can't do better at home.

Most times we can indeed.

--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.