Posted to misc.rural,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,sci.agriculture,alt.philosophy,alt.food.vegan
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Default Considering human influence on animals

****wit David Harrison, hopelessly overmatched as
always and chronic time-waster, lied:
> On Thu, 05 Jul 2007, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> I already know I'm not lying. What good would it do me to prove it to you?

>> ****wit knows you're not lying

> No Rudy.

Yes, ****wit. He isn't lying, and you know he isn't.
Lying and time-wasting are the only tactics you've had
available to you for seven years.