Posted to rec.food.cooking
kilikini kilikini is offline

Default How to Eat Breakfast Cereal?

Andy wrote:
> Do you add cereal then milk OR milk then cereal?
>
> I've been in the cereal then milk camp but more often than not, the
> cereal goes soggy before I can eat it all.
>
> I'm tempted to do the milk then cereal method so I can just add a
> little bit of cereal at a time without going too soggy, then add more
> as need be.
>
> You?
>
> Andy

I don't eat cereal. I had so dang much of it as a kid that it about wore
out my taste buds. But, back in the days, I used to do the cereal thing and
then add the milk. My mom always gave us Cheerios, Rice Crispies, Wheaties
or Bran Flakes. Cheerios never got soggy, Rice Crispies stayed pretty much
crispy, Wheaties and Bran Flakes got a little soggy, but I back then I
thought it helped get them down. :~)

kili