Posted to rec.food.cooking
MOMPEAGRAM[_2_] MOMPEAGRAM[_2_] is offline

Default Unhappy 4th!

"kilikini" > wrote in message
> MOMPEAGRAM wrote:
>> Well it wasn't a happy 4th for us!
>>
>> Our place in Texas was broken into and robbed as well as ransacked!

> Oh, how lovely. :-( I am so sorry to hear this. Have you made a
> list of
> what is missing? It may be difficult to determine, I know. When I was
> broken into, I'd still find things missing up to a few weeks later. I
> just
> kept calling the police to add the items to the report.
>
> Good luck and I hope they catch the guys who did this.
>
> kili

There is nothing we can do till we go down in November. It's a 5 day
drive so not something we can just do. I know they stole the air
conditioner and the park manager said it's a mess. They broke in to our
shed too and I don't know what's been taken. Unfortunately we didn't
insure the place. We were going to do it this year. So we are stuck.

--
Helen
in