Posted to alt.food.wine
e. winemonger e. winemonger is offline

Default One Day in Paris

Agreed to both of your sentiments. One day is...well, that's why I
titled the post in that way.

It's been 14 years since I lived in Paris, so all of my restaurant
suggestions are woefully out of date (and out of price range,
frankly- I was quite the starving student of poetry at the time)
Heck, I had my favorite falafal stands and the like, and then the
obligatory dinner at Pied de Cochon. Sacre Couer at sunset is great,
and I think a day spent walking is the best way to go. So the
suggestions for where to go for lunch, wine, and then an epic dinner
are wonderful. Keep 'em coming!