Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonnymus[_8_] Nonnymus[_8_] is offline

Default Another OT - Garnish?

Paco's Tacos wrote:
> "bworthey" > wrote in message
>> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>>> Garlic bread with parsley flakes.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Well, I guess I should have clarified some, since it is a dinner theater,
>> things are being served between scenes, etc., so they are getting bread,
>> then salad, then the lasagna, then desert.....normally, I would have the
>> bread on there with the lasagna, and that was my dilema. I was goign to
>> have an empty plate, I felt, with just a hunk of lasagna on there. Again,
>> looks GREAT to me, but I just wanted to add some touch to it.
>>
>> B-Worthey

If the lasagna is fairly solid (not running), then consider a ladle of
marinara on the plate with the lasagna set in the center. I'd not serve
the bread ahead of time, but would place a piece on the plate with the
lasagna. Sprinkle chopped parsley lightly on both for color.

---Nonnymus---
You don’t stand any taller by
trying to make others appear shorter.