Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Paco's Tacos Paco's Tacos is offline

Default Another OT - Garnish?

"bworthey" > wrote in message

> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>>
>> Garlic bread with parsley flakes.
>>
>> -sw

> Well, I guess I should have clarified some, since it is a dinner theater,
> things are being served between scenes, etc., so they are getting bread,
> then salad, then the lasagna, then desert.....normally, I would have the
> bread on there with the lasagna, and that was my dilema. I was goign to
> have an empty plate, I felt, with just a hunk of lasagna on there. Again,
> looks GREAT to me, but I just wanted to add some touch to it.
>
> B-Worthey

Bread is going to be the first course, I take it? How about a variety of
breadsticks - hard, soft, seeded, etc., instead of bread. Then a piece of
garlic bread to go along with the lasagna. The diners will need something
to help them clean their plates! And like Chef Juke said, a sprig of green
for the fru-fru touch!

Just out of curiosity, why are you posting different aspects of this event
to different groups?