Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Melinda Melinda is offline

Default Interesting article on the pouerh boom and bust

Found this in Asia Times today, it's pretty interesting about how the puerh
prices got driven up and how they are falling now. It also mentions some
producers making poor quality tea to cash in on the boom (not a surprise of
course). It shows the fact that tea speculation is just that-speculation and
the investor takes the risks, but also that some producers or buyers were
hoarding to create a false scarcity. Interesting.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China_B.../IF26Cb01.html

Melinda

--
"I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows,
and Henry knows we know it."