Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Graeme...in London Graeme...in London is offline

Default Where did I go wrong? (Spare Ribs)

"Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
> Graeme...in London wrote:
>
> > Sorry my friend, if you're going to troll this group, you must
> > consider your grammar.
> >
> > We're a wee bit pernickety about such things here, and a faux pas
> > such as yours simply will not be tolerated by the higher echelons of
> > this forum.
> >
> > You have been warned.

> Ignore him, Graeme. Do a google on the Wenatchee Prozac Doctor. That is
> 'Al'. He has been attempting to harrass me, under various aliases, ever
> since the police had to remove him from our restaurant for bizarre and
> disruptive behavior. He has even gone so far as to post a series of

negative
> reviews, many of which were removed by the appropriate website admins. The
> guy thinks he's clever, but is simply a sad and seriously sick loon.
>
> I'll be stopping by your office later this afternoon to say 'hi', 'Al'.

Cheers Dave.

I feel as if I've had a kick in the gonad's though, a troll accusing me of
being a Brit.

For ****'s sake, that sure was a low blow.

A ****in' Brit.

Still no mention of the word "killfile." Glad I didn't punt a few quid on
the spreads.

Graeme...I'M NOT BRITISH