Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Brisket .... how to?

Skyhooks wrote:

> However, I like to choose from a variety of options and maybe combine
> a few, er experiment <g>. My intention is to cook the brisket
> outside on the bbq grill smoker (whatever it is!). What sort of
> recommendations can y'all suggest? TIA.

I should also mention that out of all things to BBQ, brisket is one of the
most difficult. Pork shoulder or ribs are easier and more forgiving. I
always suggest beginners learn how to 'Q on something else. Temperature
control of the pit and controlling wood smoke are more persnickety for
brisket.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com