Posted to rec.food.cooking
Skyhooks Skyhooks is offline

Default Brisket .... how to?

OK, I bought a small brisket the other day - it's in the freezer. The
price was such I just couldn't resist. Now, what do I do with the
thing? I can't remember when I last made a brisket, so it's definitely
not something I do readily.

Of course, I can google and search FoodTV (etc.) for all sorts of
recipes, methods, and techniques to prepare and cook brisket. The "Aunt
Irene's Brisket" recipe was recommended to me in chat, and I found it
through a google groups search.

However, I like to choose from a variety of options and maybe combine a
few, er experiment <g>. My intention is to cook the brisket outside on
the bbq grill smoker (whatever it is!). What sort of recommendations
can y'all suggest? TIA.

Sky, who likes grilling and Q'ing