Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected] hrbricker@verizonDOT.net is offline

Default Smokin' beef ribs

http://www.beefribs.org/Reviews/Article.asp?ID=209

> >> Better yet, come around to my place and compete in a
> >> throwdown on beef ribs. There are plenty of judges right
> >> here in the neighborhood. It's called, "Put up or shut up".
> >>
> >> --
> >> Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)

> > Can I come? I can either cook or judge. I have credentials!
> >
> > Please Bricker, let me come to the party!
> > ;-)
> >
> > BOB

> I'll drink beer and judge and I'm completely unbiased (unless one of you has
> good bourbon)

It never entered my head that some others might like to share in the fun.
Come to think of it, Bluto might like to hop aboard as well. Maybe we should
do a practice run just to organize the team. I can probably enlist the fire-
station across the road to do the judging.

--
Brick(Youth is wasted on young people)