Posted to alt.food.sushi
[email protected] knowledgefield@hotmail.com is offline

Default When It Comes To Sushi, I Have No Class

While I was growing up on Cape Cod I would go to the fish pier every Sunday Morning with my Dad to pick up a fresh fish.. Part of the ritual would be to stand on the dock and watch the boats unload. While the men all exchanged their secret language of growl and spit, I would stand off to one side watching the fisherman prepare their fresh catch. Many times a fish would jump the box and lay flapping around on the deck of the boat. The fisherman wo...

Read full article at http://www.knowledgefield.com/articl...no-class.shtml