Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_3_] sf[_3_] is offline

Default What's the deal with peanut oil?

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 08:58:21 -0500, Omelet >
wrote:

>Ooh, I'll have to check I guess!
>I have a plentiful supply at the moment as I'd not been deep frying for
>awhile. I was paying around $7.00 per gallon.
>
>I'll look next time I go shopping and get back with you.

With a gallon on hand, don't you use it as your everyday oil too? I
used it for everything you'd use a "bland" oil for. I don't do the
main grocery shopping anymore, so as long as it can withstand heat I
don't care what it is... we're using canola now.

--
See return address to reply by email