Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_25_] Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD[_25_] is offline

Default Please pray for convicted neighbor Robibnikoff.

Promises Promises wrote:
> convicted neighbor "Robibnikoff" > wrote:
> > "No One" > wrote in message ...

> >> A Hindrance to Christ?

> > Who? This is alt.atheism. We don't give a shit about your christ.
> > --
> > Robyn
> > Resident Witchypoo
> > BAAWA Knight!

> Too bad. "Difficult Times Will Come" - Are We there Yet!
>
> The Coming Apostasy
>
> (2 Timothy 3:1-5 NASB)
> "Difficult Times Will Come"
>
> 1 But realize this, that ?a?in the last days difficult times will
> come.
>
> 2 For men will be ?a?lovers of self, ?b?lovers of money, ?c?boastful,
> ?c?arrogant, ?d?revilers, ?c?disobedient to parents, ?e?ungrateful,
> ?f?unholy,
>
> 3 ?a?unloving, irreconcilable, ?b?malicious gossips, without
> self-control, brutal, ?1??c?haters of good,
>
> 4 ?a?treacherous, ?b?reckless, ?c?conceited, ?d?lovers of pleasure
> rather than lovers of God,
>
> 5 holding to a form of ?1??a?godliness, although they have ?b?denied
> its power; ?c?Avoid such men as these.
>
> [1]
>
> LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS
>
> If society is doomed to degeneration, what should believers do as they live
> in the "last days"? Paul offered advice in several of his letters:
>
> Reference - Romans 13:11-14 Application - Keep close to the Lord.
>
> Reference - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 Application - Avoid those masquerading
> as servants of God.
>
> Reference - Ephesians 5:11 Application - Have nothing to do with evildoers
> and their wicked deeds; instead, expose them. Believers need not allow evil
> to continue unchecked, but should actively work against it.
>
> Reference - Ephesians 5:18 Application - Redeem the time.
>
> Reference - Colossians 4:2, 5 Application - Believers are to pray, be
> watchful, be thankful, and be wise in the way they act toward unbelievers,
> making the most of every opportunity to share the gospel.
>
> Reference - 2 Thessalonians 3:6-15 Application - Church members who are
> lazy and idle must be warned. Christians should not be sitting around
> waiting for the Lord to return, but should continue working in the
> ministry.
>
> [2]
>
> In verses 2-5, nineteen characteristics of mankind during the last days are
> given. We shall simply list them and give synonyms that explain their
> meaning:
>
> Lovers of themselves-self-cen tered, conceited, egotistical. Lovers of
> money-greedy for mon ey, avaricious. Boasters-braggarts, full of great
> swelling words. Proud-arrogant, haughty, overbearing. Blasphemers-evil
> speakers, profane, abusive, foulmouthed, contemptuous, insulting.
> Disobedient to parents-rebellious, undutiful, uncontrolled.
> Unthankful-ungrateful, lacking in appreciation. Unholy-impious, profane,
> irreverent, holding nothing sacred.
>
> 3:3 Unloving-hard-hearted, unnaturally callous, unfeeling.
> [...]

Please also pray for our other friends and neighbors who have been
convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way making you hungrier than ever.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth