Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ
Velvet Elvis[_3_] Velvet Elvis[_3_] is offline

Default Sign from GOD: RFC's Pastorio dying on Fool's day (my continued condolences to surviving family and friends).

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:12:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> wrote:

>No One wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
>>
>> > <nothing meaningful>

>> A Hindrance to Christ?
>>
>> Right Motive, Wrong Method
>>
>> "Get behind me, Satan! You are a hindrance to me. For you are not setting your
>> mind on the things of God, but on the things of man." (Matthew 16:23)

>Amen.
>
>> It's important to keep in mind that Jesus did not speak these harsh, withering
>> words to the devil himself, but to Peter-on whom, only moments before, He had
>> lavished such well-deserved praise.

>Actually, the rebuke was for satan, who had placed a lie in Peter's
>heart that "GOD does not know what HE is doing."
>
>With that lie, Peter had indeed become a hindrance for Jesus, Who had
>chosen to do that which was the perfect will of HIS Father.

A "hinderance for Jesus"? Are you serious?
Why do you think he hasn't killed off the entire gang in a.f.j.c.?
Goddamn, you're gullible.

I'll bey you pray day and night for the decimation of our little group of
blasphemers. Fat lot of good it's done you.

--

"And lo, Jesus did say unto the soldiers 'Not the OTHER hand.
Ow shit, that hurts! You assholes!' "