Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba38 Goomba38 is offline

Default Cognac

Elder wrote:
> In article >, sf says...
>> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:23:01 +0100, Elder
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Tried tanqueray in a classic gin and tonic and is was wonderful and
>>> fragrent and bitter sweet.

>> T&T is wonderful! Have you tried Beefeaters and Tonic yet?
>>

> Not yet. I have to admit, the Tanqueray will need to be finished first,
> then some other brands.

I'm currently drinking some gin named New Amsterdam Straight Gin. I sent
22 yr old to get some gin and this is what he returned with. I swear I
think he bought it because of the massive, heavy, funky bottle? You
could almost make a lamp out of it..?
Hmmmmmm... kid lives on his own now...probably DOES need a lamp...maybe
that *is* what he was thinking?! LOL
http://www.tastings.com/scout_spirits.lasso?id=178719