Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ
the officious 411 the officious 411 is offline

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Bed-ridden Pastorio died on Fool's Day and ragin satan's atheist sockpuppet (demon) flails about pitifully pining for attention.

On Jun 14, 1:47 am, "i am so sad" > wrote:
> "Kurt Gavin" > wrote in message
>
> . net...
>

> > "the14thdisciple" > wrote in message
> roups.com...

> >> ... i Suppoase it gives him a great get-out clause, blaming The God
> >> for his dead patients.

> > He doesn't have any patients.

> > He can't even admit anybody to a hospital.

> > Professionaly, he's screwed. Most companies do background searches that
> > include internet activity.

> > With some of the bizarre garbage he's posted, no clinic or hospital will
> > touch him from now on.

> >> "doctor Chunk, the patient is arressing!!"
> >> "OK, The God's idea, let's go home ..."
> >> "but Doctor, he might DIE without immediate surgery!!!!"
> >> "ah, Well, you don't KNOW that, do you? you Doant KNOW what The God
> >> is going to do, two minutes after we've left for home ..."
> >> "are You saying The God will CURE this terminally ill man?!"
> >> "yes ... And no ... but i believe he'll do one of the two, becasue
> >> that's what The God does ..."
> >> "... wow, Docter Chunk ... that's DEEP ..."

> >> ... i'm ****ing glad i'm NOT on his waiting list ...

> >> love Form 14

> >thats a relief.

> tis all i wanted.
> now i predict that he will go on a murderous rampge....- Hide quoted text -

*he* has the attention of Usenet

he's everything you want to be, **Barry**

punk bitch