Posted to alt.food.wine
djay djay is offline

Default good points and bad points about wine clubs

Hi,

I'm a businessman looking at starting a new type of wine club. A wine
club being where a membership fee gets our changing selection of wines
delivered to you on a regular basis.

If you're part of a club at the moment, I'd love to know what you like
most and least about that club?

What, if anything, would motivate you to change to another club (let's
assume the pricing is similar)?

If you used to be in a wine club, why did you leave?

If you have thought or joining a club, what were your reasons for
wanting to, and what made you consider one club over another?

What if anything has stopped you joining a wne club?

Bit of thinking excersise I know, but I'd love to hear what you guys
have to say.

Dylan.