Posted to sci.med.cardiology,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame.jesus.christ
Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital is offline

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Bed-ridden Pastorio died on Fool's Day and ragin satan's atheist sockpuppet (demon) flails about pitifully pining for attention.

On Jun 11, 8:12 am, ur_droll > wrote:
> On Jun 11, 11:51 pm, the14thdisciple >
> wrote:
>
> > On 11 jun, 13:25, ur_droll > wrote:

> > > It amazes me that a country that fancies itself as a leading advocacy
> > > of human rights, can allow parasitic confidence tricksters to foster
> > > archaic superstitious nonsense in the minds of societies emotionally
> > > dysfunctional masses, so they can feed on them as it they were sucking
> > > back prepubescent cocks in the prayer room

> > you Hafe a way with words that paints a picture clear, ur_droll - and
> > Yoar completely right. if Control over a medical licence also
> > included questions about how willing you are to let a questionable
> > myth drive yoar attitude towards medicing Chunk wouldst be left in a
> > verey difficult position indeed, whouldst he NOT?

> Indeed... his sharman rattle and dried dog dick would be as worthless
> as his soul.
>

> > i Understand that in moast civilised countries religion doesn't play
> > any kind of role at all in the administration of care, and 'religious
> > grounds' hafe to be cited by the subject or family, otherwise science
> > takes preference in the minds of the doctors.

> Well that'll be a barrier for andrews success right there. He ain't
> got the equipment to operate.
>

> > frightening That his bosses haffent picked up on this basic character
> > flaw - surely They're as guilty as he is for putting patients at
> > risk?? has Anybody complained to his hospital?

> > love Form 14

> It appears that a sufficiently ****ed up hospital is yet to be
> found.... he is unemployable.... I understand that to be quite an
> achievement considering how low the bar is set.

What, he can't find work in Haiti?