Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Crab Claws (WAS Alaskan King Crab legs)

In article >,
"jmcquown" > wrote:

> Omelet wrote:

> >> Good point, Alan, but I'd drain the excess water off no matter how
> >> many containers I used for thawing Then steam them briefly using
> >> one of those collapsible steamers to just heat them through. Maybe
> >> I'll have some tonight along with a few of those baby artichokes.
> >> After all, both call for drawn butter with a little lemon
> >>
> >> Jill

> > I suspect that it's to get them to thaw more evenly...
> >
> > After all, how many days does it take to thaw a 20 lb. turkey in the
> > 'frige? ;-)
> >

> I wouldn't know; I despise turkey and am not all that crazy about chicken,
> either. But even when I've made a turkey it was never anywhere near 20 lbs.
>
> > And I agree, should go seriously good with Artichoke!
> >
> > Jpegs if you have the time and energy?
> > We all love to drool! <G>

> Sorry, I don't take photos of food anymore and rarely bother to look at
> them.

I understand. :-)

I still do it, but only when the mood strikes.

I have a series started that will take the whole summer, of growing
ginger root from some root starts from the store.

I have two sprouts about 2" tall right now.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.