Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology
Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital Professor Geoffrey Loftus, Saint Swithins Hospital is offline

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Bed-ridden Pastorio died on Fool's Day and ragin satan's atheist sockpuppet (demon) flails about pitifully pining for attention.

On Jun 8, 7:45 pm, Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer
> wrote:
> In article >,
> says...> "NIMH also reports that approximately 2 million Americans are afflicted with
> > schizophrenia, the most chronic and disabling of the mental health
> > disorders. Characterized by hallucinations, delusions, and bizarre
> > behavioral and thought patterns, schizophrenia typically manifests itself in
> > the late teens or early twenties. Only 1 in 5 patients recovers completely.
> > Schizophrenia is so agonizing that 1 in 10 patients commits suicide."

> > Hurry up, will ya, Chung? Be the 1 in 10. The world has enough static
> > without you.

> have you noticed he always seems to melt down on a Friday?
>
> Is that the day Mableton's unemployment checks are paid out? Or does he
> get paid for sweeping up somewhere? He certainly looks like he either
> hits the cheap booze or he's whacked out on illicit drugs.

Who knows. I'll bet Friday night is referred to as "Andy Night" at
the Mableton suicide hotline.

> So where is Chung getting his money from? It sure as hell ain't from
> doctorin' as he doesn't have a practice or any priveliges at hospitals

Taster at the city sperm bank, probably.