Posted to alt.atheism,alt.flame.jesus.christ,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology
Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer[_2_] Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer[_2_] is offline

Default Wonderful Proofs by LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Bed-ridden Pastorio died on Fool's Day and ragin satan's atheist sockpuppet (demon) flails about pitifully pining for attention.

In article >,
says...
> "NIMH also reports that approximately 2 million Americans are afflicted with
> schizophrenia, the most chronic and disabling of the mental health
> disorders. Characterized by hallucinations, delusions, and bizarre
> behavioral and thought patterns, schizophrenia typically manifests itself in
> the late teens or early twenties. Only 1 in 5 patients recovers completely.
> Schizophrenia is so agonizing that 1 in 10 patients commits suicide."
>
> Hurry up, will ya, Chung? Be the 1 in 10. The world has enough static
> without you.

have you noticed he always seems to melt down on a Friday?

Is that the day Mableton's unemployment checks are paid out? Or does he
get paid for sweeping up somewhere? He certainly looks like he either
hits the cheap booze or he's whacked out on illicit drugs.

So where is Chung getting his money from? It sure as hell ain't from
doctorin' as he doesn't have a practice or any priveliges at hospitals

FR
--
Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"