Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Rupert wrote:
> On Jun 7, 1:51 am, Rudy Canoza > wrote:
>> Rupert wrote:
>>> Which in no way contradicts anything I said.

>> Yes, it plainly does contradict it, rupie, you ****wit.
>> You are claiming there is something that needs to be
>> justified, and hasn't been. The poster is saying there
>> is nothing that needs to be justified.
>>

> This does not contradict the statement I made to which you were
> replying.

Yes, it does, you stupid ****. It flatly contradicts
what you said. You said something needs to be
justified, and wasn't; the poster was saying there is
nothing at all that needs to be justified. That
contradicts the statement you made, you stupid arrogant
****. "Something needs to be justified" is
contradicted by "nothing needs to be justified.

You're stupid - terminally stupid.

>>> Stop projecting

>> No - still accurately describing you, ****wit.

> No - accurately describing

rupie. It is accurately describing rupie.