Posted to alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking
BOBOBOnoBO® fka Food Snob BOBOBOnoBO® fka Food Snob is offline

Default Meatball Marinara

On Jun 6, 6:18 pm, Owen Gilmore > wrote:
> > > Soon as meat is added to the dish it's no longer marinara... by your
> > > logic (illogic) adding tube steak to vegetarian beans the dish is
> > > still vegetarian.

> > > Perhaps if Subway's meatballs are anything like their other so-called
> > > meat products... they should call it Mystery Marinara.

> > Subway is awful, even by fast food standards.

> What's a better fast food place for freshness, taste, and price? If
> you come up with a better one I'll go there.

Pretty much all of them, with the exception of Checkers/Rally's,
Arby's and...and. Heck I can't even think of any others that are
worse. What city are you in?
If you have a Panera Bread, they are way better: http://www.panerabread.com
Steak'n Shake is also great, with a few caveats. Here in St. Louis,
we have a chain called Lion's Choice. They are excellent.
Every other sub place is better than Subway.

> OG

--Bryan