Posted to alt.food.fast-food,uk.food+drink.misc,rec.food.cooking
Becca Becca is offline

Default Meatball Marinara

Bluto wrote:

>>>Subway is awful, even by fast food standards.
>>>

>>What's a better fast food place for freshness, taste, and price? If
>>you come up with a better one I'll go there.
>>
>>OG

> The deli section at your local Publix. Vastly superior sandwich for the
> same money. (feh, if it costs a buck more, it's worth it)
>
> Bluto©

Bluto, I agree with you about the sandwiches at Publix. Before I go to
the beach, I stop at Publix and order an Italian sandwich with the
dressing on the side. They are delish, but then anything you eat at the
beach tastes good. LOL

Kroger's also makes good sandwiches, but they are different than the
sandwiches at Publix.

Becca