Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

Rudy Canoza > Thou proud traitor. Thou
billowy-headed, humourless grown serpent. Ye inveighed:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> pearl > Thou ape. Thou insane, big-nosed young
>> waverer. Ye snickered:

>>> <yawn>

>> Ask mummy to tuck you in. Sleep tight.

> lesley - she ain't no pearl - is an anti-intellectual,
> anti-science crackpot. She also is a whore in Cork,
> Ireland, who believes in and promotes:
>
> "veganism"
> "inner earth beings"
> "hollow earth"
> that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
> helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
> rain forest destruction
> Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
> Stolen French flying saucer
> Zapper
> Foot massage (as cure-all)
> Astrology
> Numerology
> Alien abduction
> bestiality
> Leprechauns
> Channeling
> Polar fountains
> Sun gazing
> Chemtrails
> AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
> Crop circles
> sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
> participation in skinhead subculture
> the validity of online IQ tests
> crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
> Jeff Rense for "news"
> long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"
>
> archived evidence of the above:
> http://tinyurl.com/h0br
> http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
> http://tinyurl.com/v5p8
> http://tinyurl.com/v5pf
> http://tinyurl.com/mh5w
> http://tinyurl.com/mh6h
> http://tinyurl.com/mh6r
> http://tinyurl.com/mh71
> http://tinyurl.com/mh7a
> http://tinyurl.com/mh7j
> http://tinyurl.com/mh7p
> http://tinyurl.com/v5jj
> http://tinyurl.com/v5kd
> http://tinyurl.com/v5l6
> http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
> http://tinyurl.com/v5fj
> http://tinyurl.com/v5fp
> http://tinyurl.com/v5ft
> http://tinyurl.com/v5ga
> http://tinyurl.com/v5gc
> http://tinyurl.com/v5i2
> http://tinyurl.com/v5gk
> http://tinyurl.com/v5h1
> http://tinyurl.com/v5h9

Well then, she'll be right at home in alt.usenet.kooks. Thanks for the info.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Official Member:
Cabal Obsidian Order COOSN-124-07-06660
Usenet Ruiner Lits
Top Assholes on the Net Lits
Most hated usenetizens of all time Lits
AUK psychos and felons Lits
#2 Cog in the Usenet Hate Machine Lits

"Now I know what it is. Now I know what it means when an
alt.usenet.kook x-post shows up."
AOK in

Nu vind ik je een verrotte getrokken zatmuil.