Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,misc.rural
Rudy Canoza[_1_] Rudy Canoza[_1_] is offline

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> pearl > Thou ape. Thou insane, big-nosed young
> waverer. Ye snickered:
>> On Jun 5, 12:36 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" > wrote:
>>> pearl > Thou marble-hearted fiend. I do repent
>>> the tedious minutes I with thee have spent. Ye mewled:

>> <yawn>

> Ask mummy to tuck you in. Sleep tight.

lesley - she ain't no pearl - is an anti-intellectual,
anti-science crackpot. She also is a whore in Cork,
Ireland, who believes in and promotes:

"veganism"
"inner earth beings"
"hollow earth"
that goofy patent for a MANUFACTURED globe
helium-inflated number(s) for feed:beef
rain forest destruction
Brazil's exports (based on *Argentina's* trade)
Stolen French flying saucer
Zapper
Foot massage (as cure-all)
Astrology
Numerology
Alien abduction
bestiality
Leprechauns
Channeling
Polar fountains
Sun gazing
Chemtrails
AIDS and ebola conspiracy theory
Crop circles
sexually aroused by violent ex-convicts
participation in skinhead subculture
the validity of online IQ tests
crackpot 9-11 conspiracy theories
Jeff Rense for "news"
long-debunked legends about "ageless wonders"

archived evidence of the above:
http://tinyurl.com/h0br
http://tinyurl.com/h0bl
http://tinyurl.com/v5p8